Friday 20 May 2016

Boredom

Mr Squirrel's Diary V

I am bored. I am so bored and annoyed. Spring is there, I have a lot of food. But now all the human beings are leaving their houses and keep disturbing me. I now prefer being in the garden early in the morning when everyone else is still sleeping. It seems that everyone else has friends but me. Even those ugly pidgeons are never on their own. How come they get to find someone and I don't? I don't think that I'm that ugly. Maybe I gained a little weight. But that's sexy for squirrels, isn't it? Maybe I'm too selfish. I should consider sharing all the nutty nut nuts with someone else. I tried to befriend a bird. It didn't work out though. I really need to find someone! That's what I don't like about spring, there is all this pressure. No one was expecting anything in winter...! 
Sometimes I even forget about eating and try to get to know my surroundings. My squirrel girl must be somewhere out there!







No comments:

Post a Comment