Tuesday 14 June 2016

I am Squirrelman!

Mr Squirrel's Diary XII

Forget about Superman, forget about Spiderman...I am the real hero, I am Squirrelman and I have superpowers. It's not only that I can climb my walnut tree at the speed of light, I can rush down the tree head first and my claws stick to the tree like the most sticky glue so that I can't fall down. I can jump from tree to tree and it feels like flying when I stretch out in the air navigating with my tail. I can build myself a home without any help and I survive even the coldest winter. 
Yeah, we all know that. But the real reason why I call myself Squirrelman is that I found myself not one, not two but three different squirrel ladies and they're all staying with me for the moment. Well, nuts to you, I am the king of the world. 




Me and one of my ladies being real life heroes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment