Tuesday 24 January 2017

For the night is dark...

“Lord of Light! Come to us in our darkness. We offer you these false gods. Take them and cast your light upon us. For the night is dark and full of terrors.”
---GoT---


It is dark again. It’s always dark these days. Days are short and pass by so fast. Squirrels don’t leave the drey at night. So them long nights seem like a waste of time. If there were long nights all the time throughout the year, would my life be a waste of time? Or can I somehow embrace the darkness and make it an irreplaceable part of my goals. And yet I wonder what those goals might be. I am just a little squirrel living in a big walnut tree. What is the purpose of everything and what is my purpose in life? Do I have one…and if yes…how can I find it if I can’t see in the darkness?



1 comment: