Thursday 9 March 2017

Just a flare?


Rain. Wind. Storm. It is cold; it is dark. Everything is shaking; changing; nothing is as it seems. Life is but an image in a puddle. One moment it is there, the other it is gone forever. And nothing remains.
No one cares, so I have to care for myself. I have to keep my balance. Otherwise the tree branch I am sitting on will give in and I fall down. Deep down. And no one will know. Not even myself. The wind whispers some secrets I do not understand. This is not helping me. I have to be strong. I cannot fall down. My image in the puddle below has to remain a little bit longer.
Somehow it does not feel right. I need to go, there is something waiting for me. I am leaving but my shadow behind. Strength. Strong will.
The time has come. Only the wind knows. And he is blowing strong. He has made up his mind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment