Thursday 22 February 2018

The most important advice on Lifestyle

My new theme for my blog is lifestyle. There are unlimited possibilities on how to live, what to eat, how to exercise. My posts will rely on my experience, that's all. I cannot - and I don't want to - give advise on how everyone should live. Every person is different and there is no secret formula on how to live a "perfect" life. Because this one "perfect" life doesn't exist. Everyone has to find an individual path that leads to happiness and satisfaction. 
So my posts will only be based on my life choices and I will explain why a certain diet or a certain exercise helps me improve my life. 

So much for the introduction to this new theme. 

Before elaborating on lifestyle related themes in the upcoming posts, there is the one most important thing to remember! I myself am still struggeling with this lesson, but especially in times of uncertainty and sickness, the importance is more obvious than ever. 

Relish every day and every second! 


Life is short and unpredictable. It can be over in a heartbeat. I don't want to frighten anybody, I just want to remind everyone that life is precious and it is a great gift. So I try to not get annoyed by small issues that in the end don't matter. 
I try to just enjoy every day and spend as much time as possible outside in the calm and soothing nature. My everyday goal is to do things that I like, to treat myself and do spend time with loved ones. I know that words like "live each day as if it was the last" are frequently used. But it's true. As long as I keep those things in mind, I am actively doing something to make each day special. Doing things that I'm excited about and pursuing my goals help me realise that my life is worth living for. 

My message for today is simple: Listen to yourself, listen to your body and do what is good for you! Every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment