Wednesday 15 February 2017

Don't mind the gap!

Life prepares for death. We cannot escape death. That is the truth. The only question is: What do we do before we die? How do we live? Sometimes this question pops into my head.
Especially during winter, there are many storms and the weather is unpredictable. When I jump from tree to tree I sometimes think about being not careful enough. I could fall down and die. Every day could be the day I die. And I cannot know when I am going to die. Most of my squirrel friends are very careful, they do not dare to risk anything because they are afraid of the consequences. But I figured that it makes no difference. If you are too afraid to jump, maybe an eagle will spot you on your tree minutes later and kill you. And even if that does not happen...will you live a happy life if you are afraid all the time to realise your dreams? 
I decided to a risk and make my dreams come true! Even if I happen to die the next day, it is probably worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment