Tuesday 21 February 2017

COINcidence

I have found a coin on my walnut tree. The coin shows a tree full of leaves and ripe fruits. It is beautiful. Right now the tree is grey and the miserable weather makes it look even worse whereas the tree on the coin looks full of life and promising. 
Coins do not mean anything to me. They are useless, because I cannot eat them. But can they still mean something? Is it a coincidence that I have found that special coin on my tree on that exact day? Or is there a greater meaning? Does it show me the future that is going to happen no matter what I do? Or does it show me one scenario that might happen if I make the right choices? Or does it show me something that I am never gonna achieve? Or does it simply mean nothing and is just a beautiful piece of silver that looks pretty in the sun? 
What are coincidences and how do they influence our life? Are we supposed to get motivation through coincidences? Do we have to act if this scenario appeals to us? How can such a coin influence our life? 

I truly cannot tell you now. Let us see what will happen. I am willing to give myself to the future. 





No comments:

Post a Comment